Lucky 7 Casino is always looking for qualified individuals interested in hospitality positions at our full-service hotel and casino. Please check back soon for new openings. Click here for application.
Title: Cage Cashier
Status: Part Time
Pay: Grade III
This position acts as the information center for the Casino, promoting events, greeting customers, cashing cash out tickets, jackpots tickets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out Cage Department Policy and Procedures.
- Adhere to regulations for Title 31, Internal Controls, and Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Provides customer relations.
- Safeguards cage bankroll with 100% accuracy.
- Cashes checks with the proper identification.
- Performs credit card transactions.
- Miscellaneous Receipts.
- Gift Certificate purchases and redemptions.
- Exchanges customer chips, coin and gaming device payouts for cash.
- Performs Fills and Credits for Table Games.
- Accurately completes all essential paperwork.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- Qualified Indian Preference applies.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Be able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Must have the ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance, and retention, of gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and use hands to feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Drug Free Work Environment:
Per Federal regulations, must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test as well as participate in random drug testing throughout employment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. There is also contact with cleaning fluids and lubricants. Employee is regularly exposed to cigarette smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printer, light traffic).