Lucky 7 Casino is always looking for qualified individuals interested in hospitality positions at our full-service hotel and casino. Click here for application.
Lucky 7 Casino is a Drug-Free (including Marijuana) Workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Here are the positions you can always apply for:
Front Desk Clerk – Part Time
Hotel Housekeeper – Part Time
Bartender – Part Time
Here are the current open positions:
Accounts Payable Clerk
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Status: Part Time
Pay: Grade IV
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a support position in the Finance Department. The primary function of this position is to provide the day-to-day operations for fiscal activities related to vendor payments of Lucky 7 Casino and other fiscal expenses incurred by Lucky 7 Casino.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Print and process checks for all purchase orders and check requests.
- Coordinate mailing and distribution of all processed checks.
- Maintain vendor files and W-9 tax forms to ensure accurate and required documentation.
- Process the annual 1099 Tax forms regarding the accounts payable distribution. Maintain and review any questions on 1099’s.
- Update vendor listings and process for all departments.
- Print MAS200 accounts payable reports.
- Maintain files on lease and contractual agreements.
- Prepare payments by entering data into a computerized accounting system (MAS200). Responsible for having prepared checks signed and approved signers, then prepares checks for mailing or delivery to the appropriate individual or department.
- Document, process, and track all NSF checks and subsequent payments.
- Assist in developing additional Finance Department functions regarding requisitions and purchase orders.
- Maintain physical control of appropriate copies of checks.
- Provides back-up and support to Accounting Department.
- Provide technical assistance to Controller for property control and record keeping.
- Maintain records of accounts, updating daily transactions, analyzing and classifying transactions, preparation of records for reports, research, financial statements, filing, and payment if recurring charges, requisitions, and reports.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added to modified or changed at the sole discretion of management.
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to, or modified as deemed necessary.
- Knowledge of accounting methods, statistical procedures and reporting.
- Above average ability to work with numbers. Ability to work accurately with detail and to be precise while working within set standards.
- Ability to perform the same tasks continuously, sometimes working under the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Skill in using various standard office machines such as 10-key calculator, typewriter, and computer.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer operated account system (MAS200) and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of the inter-relationship of accounts and the effect of transactions on the overall system of ledgers in the computerized accounting system.
- Knowledge of various account codes used to process transactions, assign appropriate codes, resolve discrepancies, and prepare reports.
- Ability to function effectively under the pressure of time and/or demands of several tasks at once by organizing and prioritizing workload.
- One year accounts payable experience.
- Excellent organizations skills.
- Experience with MS office and accounting Software.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Qualified Indian Preference applies.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of manager’s clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to pass extensive background investigation for the issuance, and retention, of gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish color).
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships).
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Drug Free Work Environment:
Per Federal regulations, must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test as well as participate in random drug testing throughout employment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, (examples: business office with computers and printer light traffic).