For reservations call: 855-487-3777
To book online click here.
Located on the stunning Northern California Coast and bordering the Southern Oregon Coast, The Tolowa Dee-Ni’ Nation has created an expertly designed and upscale hotel. Careful attention has been paid to maintaining the harmony and beauty of the area, and in tribute to the rich heritage of the Tolowa Tribe. The Howonquet Lodge is the ideal base for exploring the natural wonders nearby while enjoying all the excitement of our onsite activities in the Lucky 7 Casino and House of Howonquet Restaurant and our Club 7 Sports Bar.
During your stay, let our indoor hot tub sooth your muscles after a day of exploring the nearby towns of Brookings, OR and Crescent City CA or enjoy a swim in our indoor heated pool. Our pool and hot tub are UV purified which is gentle on your skin. Geo-thermal heating is used to keep the water at an ideal temperature for relaxing and having fun.
Experience an unimaginable combination of beautiful décor and impeccable service within the hotel at Lucky 7 Casino. Each room contains an abundance of space, with a minimum of 400 square feet to over 900 square feet all with spacious bathrooms featuring granite counter tops and tiled floors.
Select from 71 rooms and suites featuring:
- Selected guests receive a $10 Voucher to use in the Restaurant, Lounge, Fuel Mart, Gift Shop or Bingo and $10 in Promo Play per night that can be used during your stay.
- Pacific Ocean or Mountain Views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TVs with cable channels
- Secure in-room safe
- Alarm Clock with MP3/iPod dock
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Lighted 2 sided make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Check-in time starts at 3pm. During busy times, a 3pm check-in cannot be guaranteed. If you arrive early, we can secure your luggage while you explore. Early check-ins may be accommodated based on availability, please call ahead.
- Check-out time is 11am
Hotel Features and Amenities:
- Well-appointed lobby with beautiful stone fireplace and tranquil granite water wall feature
- Friendly, 24 hour front desk staff
- Concierge and bellman service
- Valet service upon request
- Indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Cardio room offers top-of-the-line elliptical trainer, treadmill, ab bench and TV
- Business center
- In-room dining
- Gift shop with native gifts and many unique and fun items
- Wake up calls
- 100% smoke free hotel environment
- Pack and Play (please call to reserve)
- Free parking
- RV parking
- Registered ADA Service Animals are welcome
- Banquet facilities and meeting rooms for small or large groups
- 24 hour Casino
- House of Howonquet Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lucky 7 Fuel Mart, convenience & liquor store
- Please call for corporate rates