The 2nd annual Coastal Bridal Fair is a once a year opportunity to get in front of prospective customers in the Wild Rivers Coast. The event also includes the Tie the Knot Planning Guide, a companion publication that will have a yearlong promotional life for all participants.
This is the only opportunity to directly reach our estimated $8.6 million Bridal market in Del Norte and Curry Counties.
The Fair will be held at the beautiful Tolowa Event Center at the Lucky 7 Casino in Smith River. There will be a wide variety of participating vendors, but we will limit most categories to 3 vendors.
Exhibitor Fee of $150 (and Raffle donation) includes
- Approx. 8’ x 8’ exhibit space (6’ table and 2 chairs – optional)
- Website listing with link to business website
- Contact info from all attendees that participate in the raffle
- Get access to the $8.6 Million market in Bridal Goods and Services sold in Del Norte and Curry Counties (2015 estimated totals - The Wedding Report, Inc.)
Coastal Bridal Fair Marketing Program
- Announcement Newspaper Ads
- E-mail campaign – Combined list of 12,000+
- Website Marketing – Over 8,000 unique visitors a month and growing
- PSA’s throughout Del Norte and Curry counties
- Posters in businesses throughout the counties
- Del Norte and Brooking/Harbor Chamber announcements
- Casino Digital Billboard posting on HWY 101
Apply by filling out the registration form. Because of the limit to 3 vendors per category we highly recommend applying as early as possible. Once your application is approved you will receive a confirmation and invoice that will be due upon receipt. For questions please call Joni Olson at 707-487-7777 ext 5005.
Tie the Knot Companion Publication
Contact the Del Norte Triplicate 707-464-2141 or the Curry Coastal Pilot 541-469-3123 to reserve your advertising space in the Tie the Knot, the wedding resource guide to the Wild Rivers Coast. Put your business in the hands of local brides to be.