How can I make a reservation?
- Click Here or call 855-487-3777 - Our friendly front desk staff is available 24 hours a day
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation.
Who can I contact for questions about a reservation?
- Please call 855-487-3777 - 24 hours a day
What credit card may I use?
The Howonquet Lodge is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover
- A valid credit card and matching ID must be presented upon check in. An amount equal to room and tax plus $25 incidentals per day for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: after 3:00pm. During busy times a 3pm check-in cannot be guaranteed. If you arrive early, we can secure your luggage while you explore. Early check-ins may be accommodated based upon availability, please call ahead. Check-out: before 11.00am
- A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply.
- Minimum age for check-in: 18 years
Is The Howonquet Lodge a smoke free hotel?
- The Howonquet Lodge prohibits smoking in all indoor and balcony spaces.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas outside and within the Lucky 7 Casino.
- We charge a minimum $250 deep-cleaning fee for smoking in prohibited areas.
Does The Howonquet Lodge accept special bedding requests?
- Rollaway beds are available, but not guaranteed. Please let us know as soon possible.
- Pack and Plays are available for use in your room, but not guaranteed. Please let us know as soon possible.
Does the hotel have ADA rooms?
- ADA compliant guest rooms are available and should be reserved in advance. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
Does the hotel have connecting rooms?
- Connecting rooms are available on a request basis only. Connecting rooms cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the hotel for connecting room requests.
The following connecting combinations are available:
- Double Queen Beds to King Bed
- King Bed Junior ADA Suite to King Bed
- Double Queen Beds ADA to Double Queen Beds
What is the cancellation policy?
- Reservations can be cancelled up until 1 Day prior to arrival. The first night’s room and tax deposit will be retained in the event of late cancellation and no show.
What is the Early Departure Policy?
- All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a one night’s room and tax early departure charge.
What is the child policy at the hotel?
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- At House of Howonquet Restaurant, a special kids menu is also available for children 12 years old and under.
What is the hotel fee?
- The Howonquet Lodge does not charge an additional hotel fee.
What is the cost of parking?
- Parking is free
- RV parking is free
What is your pet policy?
- Sorry, The Howonquet Lodge does not accommodate pets. However please call front desk for nearby boarding facilities.
What is the Lost and Found Policy?
- Howonquet Lodge is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.
- All rooms are equipped with in-room safes.
- Should any guests lose personal belongings whilst staying at Howonquet Lodge, if recovered, the item will be placed in our Lost & Found. We will ship items back at the owner's expense.
- Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within 30 days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.