Deadline for registration is February 24, 2018.
The Coastal Outdoor & Recreation Expo is a once a year opportunity to get in front of prospective customers on the Wild Rivers Coast. The Expo will be held April 14th, 2018 at the beautiful Tolowa Event Center at the Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel in Smith River.
This is the only opportunity to directly reach the multi-million dollar Outdoor Sports and Recreation market in Del Norte and Curry Counties. The Fair will be held at the beautiful Tolowa Event Center at the Lucky 7 Casino in Smith River.
There will be a wide variety of participating vendors, but we will limit most categories to 3 vendors.
Canoeing – Kayaking
Kites - Kite Surfing
Outdoor Cooking – BBQ
Powerboats - Jet Skis
Rafting - Casual & White Water
Skiing - Snow Sports
Surfing & Wave Ski Surfing
Walking - Running
|Exhibitor Fee of $250 (and Raffle donation) includes:
||Exhibitor Fee of $500 (and Raffle donation) includes:
||Advertising & Display Add-ons:
Newspaper Ads Inclusion - $100
Outdoor Parking Lot Displays - TBD
Attendee Marketing Program
- Newspaper Ads
- Radio Ads
- E-mail campaign – Combined list of 12,000+
- Website Marketing – Over 8,000 unique visitors a month and growing
- PSA’s throughout Del Norte and Curry counties and beyond
- Posters in businesses throughout the counties
- Del Norte and Brooking/Harbor Chamber announcements
- Casino Digital Billboard posting on HWY 101